Wealthy Affiliate Premium And Starter Membership Advantages & Bonus Deals
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership Advantages VS Free Starter Membership
I thought it would be a useful idea to show you the differences between the starter and premium packages at Wealthy Affiliate. Before you start reading this let me tell you from the very start that this is not a sales pitch. In your online business strategy you may:
- Never go to premium and that’s your choice.
- Want to try out starter first and then maybe go to premium after initial success
- Or You may be able to afford to go to premium now.
I don’t mind which approach you take but I felt it would be good to tell you what are the differences. If you look at this table below I have lined up the two packages for you to see what is in each FOR YOU.
Wealthy Affiliate Starter Membership
Wealthy Affiliate Premium Membership
|$0 per month||$47.00 per month (bonus possible).|
|Live chat||Live chat|
|Personal Blog||Personal blog|
|2 FREE websites and hosting||Unlimited premium domain websites and web hosting-|
|Lwevel 1 Starter Training- nine lessons||Premium training courses 1 through 6|
|You’ll get 30 Keyword searches per month||Unlimited keyword searches|
|Keyword lists and unlimited keyword searches|
|4 live video trainings/month|
|Video and blog Database|
|7 days per week personal support|
Let’s spend a few minutes telling you more and answering a few questions you may have.
Question: Can I run a business just on the Starter Package?
Answer: Absolutely. You get two free web sites and hosting and the training will enable you to get them up and running. See what I did with mine here…
Question: if I choose the starter membership do I have to start again if I go Premium.
Answer: definitely not. The Premium as an extension of Starter Membership. Everything that you do in Starter Membership is carried forward to the Premium.
Question: What if I simply cannot afford the Premium membership?
Answer: That’s fine – there is never any pressure from anyone at Wealthy Affiliate for you to go Premium. I do recommend it but the decision is yours, and always will be so.
Question: So why would I ever need to consider Premium?
Answer: You might consider Premium for the following reasons…
If you are looking to expand your business from the starter situation then there is…
1. More training available in premium which is a real plus if you need it – new techniques and video training on topics each week. I have used a number of these and they are good – they last for an hour and you do get benefit from them.
2. There is a WA Online Entrepreneur Certification Program, which builds on your starter training course and gives you a more complete foundation for your success. I know it may sound pushy but these courses are really awesome and I don’t use that word very often.
3. Unlimited web site hosting which saves you money which you would otherwise spend.
I built 15 websites already, check them out here. Can you imagine how much would this have cost me if I have to host it somewhere else! Plus the unlimited numbers of free websites with the premium have saved me tons of money by avoiding having to buy new domains for each site. All of this for a one monthly pay of a premium at wealthy Affiliate.
4. An Access to the whole set of classrooms If you have had time to go to the Getting Started Classroom you will have seen the amazing amount of information that is available there and you can ask questions as you wish.
Imagine then if this was multiplied by twelve and you have access to classrooms dealing with
- WA affiliate Program
- Keyword, Niche and Market Research
- Everything WordPress
- Authoring and Writing Content
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Social Engagement & Marketing
- Website Development & Programming
- Local Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
- The Wealthy Affiliate Platform
- building websites
- and tons of others
Can you survive without these – yes you might, but there is a huge amount of knowledge contained in these classrooms which comes from the years of experience which your fellow members have contributed based on their knowledge.
Availability of this to you will allow you to expand your business much more swiftly and hence bring in more money to you. This in turn will pay your Premium subscriptions of $47.00 per month
5. Another way of looking at this is to think about how you can refer two new members to premium and you will earn referral commission which in turn will pay for your Premium Membership.
6. Finally think of Premium as an investment in your future. Think also of the cost benefit – you will pay $47.00 per month before the discounts and this will give you an education in online marketing which would cost many more times this if you go elsewhere.
I have just done a cost review of other courses and one was asking $3999.00 for the same education – wow – that’s the equivalent of 7 years at Wealthy Affiliate Premium!
How can I lower the premium membership at Wealthy Affiliate?
Very simple to do, take advantage of the offered bonuses and don’t make them slip by. At your very start there is a bonus To start you at $19 for your first month if you join the premium within a week of the initial signing up.
Also there will be bonuses thrown at you as time goes by. The best one to take advantage of is BLACK FRIDAY, If by that time you are still a starter member then you should jump on any black Friday deal, usually this deal slashes the price up to 50%, its paid yearly and the same low price is guaranteed for as long as your are a valid member at WA.
I’m PERSONALLY Running my premium on a black Friday deal and saving tons of money.
I hope you found this information to be very useful and if you have any questions please feel free to leave them below, I would love to hear from you.
Is Wealthy Affiliate for you – please see my full review.